We currently offer a local delivery service from Tuesday to Saturday every week to all central London postcodes.
- Deliveries are £2.95 or free of charge for any orders over £75.
- The minimum order is £20.
- Usually we accept orders 72 hours in advance of the delivery date or you can choose a preferred delivery date for up to one month in advance.
The deliveries will happen according to the following schedules:
- We deliver to below postcodes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays:
All - N, NW, E, EC, W and WC
SE (1,3,4,5,7,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,22, 24)
- We deliver to all HA and EN postcodes on Thursdays and Saturdays
- We deliver to outskirts South London postcodes on Wednesdays and Saturdays:
All other postcodes will qualify as nationwide delivery, which is executed by a national courier company we partner with.
For any postcodes not mentioned above, the delivery will qualify as nationwide delivery. For any questions not answered below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap.
1) Where do you deliver?
We deliver all over mainland UK using a third-party logistics delivery partner. We can currently deliver to all parts of the UK apart from:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
2) How much does it cost?
We have a standard £7.50 delivery charge for deliveries out of London. This goes some way to covering the cost of the delivery itself and the increased packaging required for nationwide deliveries.
3) What do you deliver?
We deliver most of our range of products nationwide but unfortunately, we cannot currently deliver the entire range. Various items from our homemade range are not currently suitable for nationwide deliveries although we are working on solutions to make these available soon.
Products not eligible for nationwide shipment are marked “Local delivery only”
4) What if I want fresh items?
We use chilled packaging to safely deliver those items requiring refrigeration in transit, such as cured meats, cheeses and antipasti.
5) When do you deliver?
Nationwide deliveries are available four days per week, Tuesday - Friday. If you do not see all these options available to you during the checkout process that will be because we only have a limited number of nationwide delivery slots available per day so when that day fills up it will no longer show as available.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems while placing an order, using the website or with your delivery, please email us on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.